Non-Membership Client Lab Testing
Non-Membership Client Lab Testing
We provide state-of-the-art lab testing that assesses a spectrum of risk factors and biomarkers for optimum wellness. If you're not a client, you can still learn about what's going on inside your body. We will order the tests* you're interested in and discuss your results!**
*Price of tests is a separate cost, see pricing for tests below. HSAs can pay for testing done by Spectracell - you sample must be shipped with a front and back copy of your private medical insurance card. The above service fee for labs + the cost of labs is non refundable.
**As a non-client, we are limited to providing you with basic advice. For more in-depth advice, consider the Nutrition Membership option.
TO GET STARTED WITH ORDERING
Purchase the fee for the test(s) from above.
Schedule an appointment 5 weeks out (also found in the Client Tab on this website) with the appointment being "Non-Client Lab Review Consult." Testing takes 4-5 weeks to receive results (if your results come back sooner, we will let you know). Appointments are scheduled in CENTRAL TIME. When your appointment is requested, you will be sent a link to create a username and password in the portal. This is how you will fill out the 2 necessary forms.
To receive your lab kits at your address, the Lab Test Client Agreement Form and Lab Test Kit Preference form need to be filled out first. The forms are sent to you in the client portal (CharmPHR) and you will have to log in to complete them electronically.
Purchasing your tests - SpectraCell with charge you for your sample when it arrives to their laboratory. All other tests will be charged to you when your Lab Test Client Agreement Form and Lab Test Kit Preferences forms are completed.
All labs besides SpectraCell have an additional charge for tax. *Asterisk indicates preferred pricing for Spectracell and is available for those who send the lab with their sample a front and back copy of their private medical insurance card.
· SpectraCell Micronutrient Panel with OmegaCheck – (Blood) - $200* with private medical insurance card ($420 without insurance) - SpectraCell’s Micronutrient test provides the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available by measuring functional deficiencies at the cellular level. It is an assessment of how well the body utilizes 33 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites, while conveying the body’s need for these micronutrients that enable the body to produce enzymes, hormones, and other substances essential for proper growth, development, and good health. This test provides the basis of a personalized, functional approach in addressing a broad variety of clinical conditions including arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular risk, diabetes, various immunological disorders, metabolic disorders and micronutrient deficiencies.
· ELISA/ACT BIOTECHNOLOGIES LRA TEST - (Blood) Inquire about pricing for the panel you're interested in. Panels range from the Basic Panel ($350) for 144 for items all the way to All Inclusive ($1250) for 505 items - Revolutionary blood tests that directly analyze lymphocytes, the body’s long lived, memory-carrying white blood cells that indicate health and disease in the body. The only tests that simultaneously measure all three types of delayed sensitivity reactions through lymphocyte activation: Reactive antibody (IgA, IgM, and IgG), Immune complexes, T cell direct activation. Functional tests that detect only symptom-provoking lymphocyte reactions, not merely the presence and amount of antibodies (which can be protective or symptom-provoking). This distinction is clinically important and can only be made by a functional, cell response assay. More reliable and comprehensive than other tests of delayed food and chemical sensitivities (Antibody, particle size, mediator release). Antibody tests such as IgG and IgG4 (offered by Cyrex, Immuno Labs, and many other labs) are nonfunctional tests, looking at only one delayed pathway - not a complete picture of the immune system.
· SpectraCell Male and Female Hormone Panels - (Blood) $50* with private medical insurance card ($120 without insurance) - Good for anyone curious about their hormone levels. Reveals the overall state of hormonal balance. Like nutrients, hormones influence all aspects of health and disease - mood, sleep, metabolism, immunity, heart health and appearance. An imbalance of one hormone can initiate cascade of events that alters other hormones, so a comprehensive look at hormone status is key.
· SpectraCell Comprehensive Thyroid + Adrenals - (Blood) $70* with private medical insurance card ($170 without insurance) - Good for anyone curious about their hormone levels. Thyroid hormones directly regulate every cell in our body as most basic functions like metabolism, emotions and thinking. The test includes several proteins that affect thyroid function as well as antibodies to thyroid which can detect autoimmunity (when the immune system attacks healthy tissue) and your levels of cortisol, the stress hormone.
· Precision Analytical DUTCH Complete Hormone Testing - (Urine) $275 + tax (retail $399) - Best for those concernered about their hormone levels. This advanced hormone testing was developed to improve on the available hormone testing options. DUTCH offers the most extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones along with their metabolites. Additionally, the daily pattern of free cortisol is included along with melatonin. This unique combination of clinical information is not available by any other method.
· SpectraCell CardioMetabolic (Cardiovascular and Diabetes) - (Blood) $50* with private medical insurance card ($125 without insurance) - Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death. Standard cholesterol tests can miss that YOU are at risk. Poor blood sugar regulation and unhealthy triglyceride and lipoprotein levels often present long before the diagnosis of type 2 Diabetes. SpectraCell's CardioMetabolic panel offers definitive diagnostic and clinically relevant evaluation to help define risk of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) and progression toward type 2 diabetes. These check points help patients understand that not just one factor, but rather a constellation of risk factors, contribute to the genesis and progression toward poor blood sugar control and/or ASCVD.
HEAVY METALS + TOXINS
· ZRT Laboratories Elements Profile - (Blood Spot + Urine) - Elements make up the air we breathe, water we drink and food we eat. Elements such as iodine and selenium are essential. Others such as bromine, arsenic and mercury are toxic and have no known role in the body and can have negative effects on the thyroid, liver, for weight loss and fertility. ZRT's Elements Profile includes: iodine, selenium, bromine, arsenic, cadmium, mercury and creatinine.
· Great Plains Laboratory Metals Hair Test – $150 + Tax. A more comprehensive list of 39 essential and toxic metals.
· Great Plains GLP-TOX:TOXIC NON-METAL CHEMICAL PROFILE - $219 + Tax. GPL-TOX screens for 172 different environmental pollutants using 18 different metabolites, all from a single urine sample. GPL-TOX pairs perfectly with our Organic Acids Test (OAT) and our Glyphosate Test in the Enviro-TOX Panel. This panel offers you comprehensive testing to assess exposure to common environmental toxins.
· Great Plains MycoTox - $299 + Tax. MycoTOX is the most comprehensive and competitively priced mycotoxin test available. Mycotoxins are some of the most prevalent toxins in the environment. Mycotoxins are metabolites produced by fungi like mold, which can infest buildings, vehicles, and foodstuffs. A majority of mycotoxin exposures are through food ingestion or airborne exposure. In the European Union, 20% of all grains harvested have been found to be contaminated with mycotoxins. Unfortunately, mycotoxins are resistant to heat and many processing procedures. Fungi are able to grow on almost any surface, especially if the environment is warm and wet. Inner wall materials of buildings, wall paper, fiber glass insulation, ceiling tiles, and gypsum support are all good surfaces for fungi to colonize. These fungi then release mycotoxins into the environment causing symptoms of many different chronic diseases. MycoTOX screens for eleven different mycotoxins, from 40 species of mold, in one urine sample. MycoTOX pairs perfectly with the Organic Acids Test (OAT) ($309 + Tax) and GPL-TOX (Toxic Non-Metal Chemical Profile) (Discounted $169 + Tax).
· Diagnostic Solutions GI-MAP Stool Test - $359 + tax (retail $550) - The GI-MAP includes the first comprehensive pathogens assay that is FDA approved! The pathogen targets include bacteria, parasites and viruses! It also includes opportunistic organisms, normal flora, fungi, celiac markers, inflammation, H.Pylori virulence factors, antibiotic resistant genes, autoimmune triggering bacteria, CMV and EBV viruses and finally, gallbladder and pancreatic function.
· Great Plains Laboratory Organic Acids Test (OAT) - $309 + tax - Offers a comprehensive metabolic snapshot of a patient’s overall health with over 70 markers. It provides an accurate evaluation of intestinal yeast and bacteria. Abnormally high levels of these microorganisms can cause or worsen behavior disorders, hyperactivity, movement disorders, fatigue and immune function. Many people with chronic illnesses and neurological disorders often excrete several abnormal organic acids in their urine. The cause of these high levels could include oral antibiotic use, high sugar diets, immune deficiencies, acquired infections, as well as genetic factors. Our Organic Acids Test also includes markers for vitamin and mineral levels, oxidative stress, neurotransmitter levels, and is the only OAT to include markers for oxalates, which are highly correlated with many chronic illnesses.
· SpectraCell MTHFR - (Blood) $50* with private medical insurance card ($110 without insurance) - MTHFR is an enzyme responsible for converting 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate to the product 5-methyltetrahydrofolate - it is involved in the metabolism of folate and homocysteine. The product of the reaction catalyzed by MTHFR converts homocysteine (a potentially toxic amino acid) to methionine (a useful and necessary amino acid).
· SpectraCell Telomere - (Blood) $200* with private medical insurance card ($240 without insurance) - The first commercially available telomere analysis in the United States. Telomeres are sections of genetic material at the end of each chromosome whose primary function is to prevent chromosomal “fraying” when a cell replicates. As a cell ages, its telomeres become shorter. Eventually, the telomeres become too short to allow cell replication, the cell stops dividing and will ultimately die - a normal biological process. SpectraCell’s Telomere Test can determine the length of a patient’s telomeres in relation to the patient’s age.
· SpectraCell Apolipoprotein E Genotyping - (Blood) $50* with private medical insurance card ($110 without insurance) - This is a great test for anyone who has had a family member die at an early age of heart attack or stroke. ApoE test determines an individual’s genetic risk associated with the Apolipoprotein E gene. ApoE is involved in the metabolism of cholesterol and triglycerides, and variants in this gene can have clinically relevant implications for disease risk as well as one’s response to statin therapy, dietary fat, and other risk factors (eg., smoking and alcohol consumption). Approximately 45% of individuals carry one or more of the high risk variants within the ApoE gene. The results of the genotyping of Apolipoprotein E have important implications in the treatment strategies for individual patients in reducing cardiovascular disease risk.
· SpectraCell Factor V Leiden - (Blood) $50* with private medical insurance card ($110 without insurance) - Genotyping indicate whether a person has an increased likelihood of forming blood clots (thrombosis). Presence of either gene increases the chance of deep vein thrombosis, and may also provide useful information on heart attack risk.
· NutriDyn MyOrigin DNA Testing - Wellness Panels: The total wholesale price for the initial test kit and 1 report is $125. Additional wellness reports are $25 each. Medical Panels: The total wholesale price for the initial test kit and 1 report is $135. Additional medical reports are $35 each.