GROUP CLASS SERIES - EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!
FREE HEALTH BOOK CLUB
ONLINE HEALTH SUMMITS
LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE
I WORK WITH YOU TO ADDRESS EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR HEALTH, WHETHER YOU'RE WORKING TO HEAL FROM A DISEASE OR LOOKING TO OPTIMIZE YOUR ALREADY GOOD HEALTH. I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO CREATE HEALTHY HABITS THAT ALSO INSPIRE YOU!
ROOT CAUSE RESOLUTIONS FOR:
TYPE 2 DIABETES
DIVERTICULITIS, SIBO, FOOD INTOLERANCES & IBS
AUTOIMMUNE: ASTHMA, JOINT PAIN, FIBROMYLAGIA, MIGRAINES, HYPER/HYPOTHYROID, LUPUS, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, ALLERGIES, DERMATOLOGICAL CONDITIONS LIKE ACNE, ECZEMA, PSORIASIS
WEIGHT LOSS, SPORTS NUTRITION, KETO, PALEO, HIGH FAT/LOW CARB & THE BULLETPROOF LIFESTYLE
HIGHER PERFORMANCE LIVING
PRIMAL ENDURANCE FOR ATHLETES
STRESS MANAGEMENT, BETTER SLEEP & IMPROVED WELLBEING
PCOS, BOOSTING FERTILITY & PROMOTING A HEALTHY PREGNANCY
MASTERS DEGREE IN HUMAN NUTRITION
LICENSED CLINICAL NUTRITIONIST
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE APPROACH
- Get to the root cause of illness and address the whole person
- Strong emphasis on eating similar to Paleo. Not Paleo eating from the evolutionary argument we didn't eat it then, we can't eat it now, but Paleo eating from modern clinical research - nutrient-dense, chemical-free, anti-inflammatory foods like organ meats, meats, fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds. Foods that are delicious, satisfying, energizing and reboot your health
- Individualized care that helps you improve your fitness, perceived stress levels and sleeping habits to help you live your best life
- Quality time spent with you. Standard appointments are 50-minute with the option to have 20-minute check-in appointments
THE GUT GAL
If you suffer from gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, or other digestive problems, you don’t need me to tell you that your gut needs attention. But did you know that gut health is also a major factor in autoimmune diseases (e.g. Hashimoto’s, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis), depression, skin problems, low energy, hormone imbalance, and virtually every other modern, chronic health problem?
This is why I pay close attention to the gut in every client. Gut infections, changes in the gut microbiome, and “leaky gut” contribute to inflammation and chronic illness and optimizing gut health is an emphasis in my practice. In many cases autoimmune conditions will go into remission with specific changes to diet and lifestyle.
- Get personalized care and the support you will need with memberships.
- Conveniently use your HSA/FSA to cover the cost of appointments, supplements and/or lab work
- Conveniently schedule your appointments online. Choose from in person, video conferencing or phone appointments
- Pure, potent and pharmaceutical-grade supplements right at you fingertips. Easily order through the online dispensary FullScript with a minimum 15% discount, just for you! Non-members also get a 15% discount!
- The difference: this practice uniquely combines healing foods, positive psychology and mind-body medicine
- Records are HIPAA compliant, kept electronically and are available to you 24/7
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Thrive Nutrition gave me my health back. I'm so happy to have finally found Thrive Nutrition! I searched for over a year to find someone in the Minneapolis area who practiced functional medicine and believed in the healing power of real food. All the information on her site aligned perfectly with what I was looking for. Miranda helped identify what I needed to improve through testing. I've made so much progress and plan to continue working with her regularly to ensure I stay in tip-top shape health-wise. A couple of my big wins: I no longer take allergy or asthma medications and eating doesn't make me bloat. I highly recommend you consider Thrive Nutrition if conventional medicine hasn't been able to help you get your health to where it should be. The time she spends with each of her clients is incredible. She cares so much and goes above and beyond to help you achieve your best health. I look forward to a lifetime of wellness after all I've learned from her! Jessica O.
Gift yourself a lifestyle.... Miranda is very knowledgeable in the fields of nutrition and life balance. Through her guidance, I was able to shed 12 lbs. of fat in 3 months while being introduced to a healthy lifestyle. Miranda provided advice, helpful summaries of one-on-one visits, physical guidance in selecting healthy food products, and most importantly, encouragement. I will be sure to contact Thrive Nutrition for annual refreshers in order to tap into Miranda's insight on healthy nutrition and lifestyle. Leonardo C.
Miranda really takes the time to get to know you, your health history, and your goals. She helps you make both big and small changes to your overall health and give you pointers on how to make it a lifelong habit. Most beneficial for me, Miranda helps me think about, and change, my long term health. After working with Miranda I have a better understanding of my health, what I can do to be my healthiest, and how to make this a lifestyle change and not a temporary fad! Ashlee K.
Miranda was personable and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to my closest friends! Adedamola O.
I recently decided to make some changes in my life. These changes included eating better and taking car of my body. After a 30-day detox and 2 months of guidance from Miranda at Thrive Nutrition, I couldn't be happier. And I feel so much better. Eddie P.
Miranda is an incredibly knowledgeable and caring individual. When working with my new gut-healing diet, I had SO many questions, and Miranda patiently answered each and every one of them. In addition, I was given opportunities to explore new avenues of relaxing, healing exercise in my healing journey. I would highly recommend Miranda's services to anyone looking to improve their nutrition or just better their overall health. Lindsay S.
Overall very professional, thoughtful, energetic, and willing to help out. She does a great job listening and providing insight to solve my health problem/questions. Not only does she make recommendations but also educates you upon why you should follow through with the recommendations. Highly recommend her!!! Addie L