Non-Client Lab Testing
Non-Client Lab Testing
Thrive Nutrition provides state-of-the-art lab testing that assesses a spectrum of risk factors and biomarkers for optimum wellness. If you're not a client, but want to learn about what's going on inside your body, Thrive Nutrition will order the tests you're interested in and discuss your results in a 30-minute phone appointment.
*Price of tests is a separate cost, see pricing for tests below. HSAs can pay for testing.
Testing takes 2-3 weeks for the clinician to receive the results. Schedule your appointment 3 weeks out in the Client Tab under the appointment type "Lab Consult." You will be emailed forms to complete prior to receiving your kit - Test Kit Client Waiver and Test Kit Preferences.
Testing options include:
· SpectraCell's Micronutrient Panel - $190* (retail $390) - SpectraCell’s Micronutrient test provides the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available by measuring functional deficiencies at the cellular level. It is an assessment of how well the body utilizes 33 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites, while conveying the body’s need for these micronutrients that enable the body to produce enzymes, hormones, and other substances essential for proper growth, development, and good health. This test provides the basis of a personalized, functional approach in addressing a broad variety of clinical conditions including arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular risk, diabetes, various immunological disorders, metabolic disorders and micronutrient deficiencies. Learn more
· SpectraCell's MTHFR - $45* (retail $140)- MTHFR is an enzyme responsible for converting 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate to the product 5-methyltetrahydrofolate - it is involved in the metabolism of folate and homocysteine. The product of the reaction catalyzed by MTHFR converts homocysteine (a potentially toxic amino acid) to methionine (a useful and necessary amino acid).
· SpectraCell's Male and Female Hormone Panels - $40* (retail $150) Reveals the overall state of hormonal balance. Like nutrients, hormones influence all aspects of health and disease - mood, sleep, metabolism, immunity, heart health and appearance. An imbalance of one hormone can initiate cascade of events that alters other hormones, so a comprehensive look at hormone status is key.
· SpectraCell's Comprehensive Thyroid + Adrenals - $45* (retail $130) - Thyroid hormones directly regulate every cell in our body as most basic functions like metabolism, emotions and thinking. The test includes several proteins that affect thyroid function as well as antibodies to thyroid which can detect autoimmunity (when the immune system attacks healthy tissue) and your levels of cortisol, the stress hormone.
· SpectraCell's CardioMetabolic (Cardiovascular and Diabetes) - $45* (retail $150) - Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death. Standard cholesterol tests can miss that YOU are at risk. Poor blood sugar regulation and unhealthy triglyceride and lipoprotein levels often present long before the diagnosis of type 2 Diabetes. SpectraCell's CardioMetabolic panel offers definitive diagnostic and clinically relevant evaluation to help define risk of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) and progression toward type 2 diabetes. These check points help patients understand that not just one factor, but rather a constellation of risk factors, contribute to the genesis and progression toward poor blood sugar control and/or ASCVD.
· ZRT Laboratories Elements Profile - $128 - Elements make up the air we breathe, water we drink and food we eat. Elements such as iodine and selenium are essential. Others such as bromine, arsenic and mercury are toxic and have no known role in the body and can have negative effects on the thyroid, liver, for weight loss and fertility. ZRT's Elements Profile includes: iodine, selenium, bromine, arsenic, cadmium, mercury and creatinine.
· DUTCH Testing - $300 + tax (retail $399) - This advanced hormone testing was developed to improve on the available hormone testing options. DUTCH offers the most extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones along with their metabolites. Additionally, the daily pattern of free cortisol is included along with melatonin. This unique combination of clinical information is not available by any other method.
*indicates the preferred pricing and is available for those who send the lab with their sample a front and back copy of their insurance card.